Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey guys.
So yeap as you can see, i changed the background of our blogskin :)
YAY !
SAY IT'S SUPER CHIO AND PRETTY. SAY IT.
okay, nvm if you won't say it.
but i just won't be your friend if you don't ! :P
hahaha just joking !
ANYW, idk if it's the same for the rest of you, but for me the background is tiled so it's a teeny weeny weird. oh well it's getting late, i'll try and solve that problem some other day! but still this took me more than 6hours ;_;
hahahah ! hope yall like the new background ! oh and i'll prolly drop by again to talk about farewell+promotion :)
now you can just go ( HAHAHHA I AM A SHAMELESS WOMAN, go anywhere also must promote her own webz:P ) and visit my blog, or my youtube or just stalk me on twitter. :>
TEEHEE.
kthxbai love ya all my lovely jasminians <333

No comments: